We’ve created all the necessary materials for you to have a successful book club.
1. Did you like this book? Why or why not?
2. How does this book help you understand healing/prevention of child sexual abuse in a different way?
3. What is one thing from the book that really stuck with you?
4. Did you learn anything you didn’t know before reading it?
5. Did reading this book change your mind about a belief you had before you read it?
6. How did the book make you feel?
7. Would you recommend this book to anyone else? Why or why not?
8. What questions do you still have that the book didn’t answer?
9. What do you think about the author’s research? Does it seem credible? Was it easy to see where they got their information and why they came to the conclusions they did?
10. What was your first impression of the cover/title? How did it change after you read it?
Inform the members of your book club about Defend Innocence and the resources available.
Let the members of your book club know that they are reading a book related to reducing the risks of child sexual abuse.
Share this Post